WEB DESIGN | E-COMMERCE | MARKETING | SALES FUNNELS
Let’s get your business online today!
We understand that getting your business online might be a bit overwhelming, but we are here to help you. We can take care of everything for you: from registering your domain name, through setting up your hosting to launching your business website and submitting it to search engines.
We don’t just leave it there either!
Once your website is live we can monitor it to ensure your content management system and all its components are up to date, so you don’t have to worry about the technical bits. We can also setup, manage and maintain your search ads, social ads and email marketing.
LET’S START SOMETHING NEW
Web Design Services
We can design, update and create your web presence from start to finish to work hand in hand with your current business and services.
Time to be honest with yourself.
- Is your website up to date?
- Is your website mobile responsive?
- Is your content fresh?
- Are you capturing details of your website visitors?
- Does your website have analytics and do you look at them?
- Are you collecting details from your website visitors?
- Do you have a place and reason for people to join your email list?
- Has your SEO been done correctly?
- Does your website give the right impression of you and your business?
If you answered NO to any of the above there is room for improvement!
Don’t think for even a minute that your old website is doing your business any favours!
If you don’t have a great looking website with up to date content that is mobile responsive, what you have will certainly be working against you and not for you.
Mobile Responsive, you ask! Does your site look good on a smart phone?
The What & Why of Responsive Website Design!
Responsive Design prepares websites for the future of modern website design by making them beautiful across multiple devices.
- Our team plans, designs, and develops stunning responsive websites that will increase conversion rates and overall traffic.
- We make sure that our responsive websites are beautiful across all devices
- Our responsive web design makes sure that your business is prepared for the future mobile web.
Some interesting facts
- Over 40% of time spent on the internet is via a mobile device.
- 80% of people that do not enjoy the online experience you offer, will leave your site and search for another company with a better user experience to do business with.
Mobile web usage is growing at an extremely rapid rate that presents enormous opportunity. A website that is not optimized for mobile usage and performance stands the potential to leave an enormous amount of opportunity and business on the table. Our professional responsive designs deliver outstanding results from both desktop and mobile users.
Responsive website design can drastically cut down on development time and cost. Rather than spending the time and resources building a separate mobile website in addition to your traditional desktop website, the responsive design approach enables you to optimize your business for both desktop and mobile with a single website.
Responsive design is the preferred option when it comes to making your website both mobile and search engine friendly. By providing a single, dynamic version of your website to both desktop and mobile visitors, you make it easier for search engines to understand and serve your content.
Increase your website conversation rate
The most important aspect of any good website is how effectively it is able to convert incoming traffic into qualified leads and repeat sales. While this might seem like a straightforward concept many business websites go wrong in a variety of different places. From ineffective CTAs to unclear user navigation, there are lots of ways a website can miss the mark.
Generate More Leads
Generating more leads and building greater brand recognition can be difficult for any online business. However, by putting the right digital marketing strategies to work, your business can effectively solve these issues. Keep this in mind, helpful strategies for businesses that are having trouble formulating a marketing plan that generates leads and increases a brand’s reputation in the online marketplace
Grow Your Income
As brick-and-mortar become increasingly less helpful for customers in 2014, brands are beginning to see that not having an online presence is no longer an option. However, by creating a website that actually generates money, businesses can engage customers online to help keep their loyalty – and more importantly their business
- You need to create concise copy that captivates visitors
- Strategies for attracting qualified traffic that is looking for what your business specializes in
- The massive effect mobile optimisation can have on your site’s conversion rate
- How to engage customers so that they generate long term value
- How A/B testing website changes can generate new sales that you’ve been missing and increase your overall conversion rate
Armed with this knowledge you can get your website performing to its maximum sales-generating potential.
- Use SEO effectively to get your business ranked in Google’s organic search
- Engaging your audience on social media is so important for brand recognition
- The importance of remarketing to build your brand awareness
Suggested strategies that can help your online business.
- Add value by including regularly updated content is for a website
- Implement retargeting campaigns to maximize a website’s ROI
- Create a positive user experience on your website
- Proper search engine optimization can take a website to the next level
- Insightful, valuable content can help create website stickiness that makes for a more profitable online experience
Gain a better understanding of how you can put your brand’s website to work for your business and start seeing a noticeable increase in sales.